The use of the pulley allows a better amplitude on the movement. You can use special handles for the tight grip or tighten your grip on a bar yourself.
Here are the instructions for supinated close grip extension
- 1. Place a double handle or bar on a pulley machine and higher than your head so you can pull down. Then set the load.
- 2.While standing, lean your torso slightly forward. Then, take the bar or the handle narrower, that is to say with a spacing narrower than the width of the shoulders.
- 3. Then place the bar or handle at the chest before pulling downwards, by stretching out the elbows.
- 4. While inspiring, bend your elbows again to return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Supinated close grip extension: several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The grip of the handle is made with the palm of hand upwards.
- 2. Lock your elbows in a way that you only move the joint but not its position.
- 3. Keep your elbows as close to your body as you can without touching it.
- 4. Be stable and without moving during the exercise.
- 5. Favor slow movements, with breaks at the beginning and at the end of the exercise.