For this exercise, it will begin with a movement of elevation and chained with a draw to strengthen your deltoid and especially the posterior.
Follow these instructions for rear delt with dumbbell
- 1. Have two dumbbells and a bench inclined at 30 °.
- 2. From front, lean your bust against the seat, and place the dumbbells in front of you towards the floor.
- 3. Unilaterally (one side only), make a side elevation, raise the dumbbell sideways and as high as possible.
- 4. Go back to the initial position and continue your repetitions on this side.
- 5. Change sides and make the same move (unilateral side elevation).
- 6. Make a pull of both dumbbells up simultaneously (see video).
- 7. Go back to the initial position and continue according to the number of repetitions on your series.
Check out our list of tips, advice and techniques for rear delt with dumbbell
- 1. Focus on the back of your shoulder as you ride the dumbbell.
- 2. Keep the bust as still as possible, do not swing the pelvis.
- 3. If you want to be stable, the feet are anchored to the ground.
- 4. Voluntarily tighten your shoulder blades.
- 5. Control the movement accurately and not with speed.
- 6. The elbows are flexible and unlocked.