Working your shoulders with elevations from different angles and with different exercises, progressive loads, and adapted training sessions is the best method for muscle building. Here we focus on the posterior deltoid.
If you have problems or back pain, it is best to use the variants of this exercise.
Follow these instructions for seated rear delt with dumbbell
- 1. Have two dumbbells and a bench inclined at 90 °.
- 2. Sit on the bench and bring your chest to your knees to lean forward. This will increase the pressure on your muscles with a gravity effect on your shoulders.
- 3. Simultaneously, raise the dumbbells as high as possible to the outside.
- 4. Go back to the home position and continue according to the number of repetitions on your series.
Check our list of tips, advice and techniques for seated rear delt with dumbbell
- 1. Keep your rear delt in mind when you are on the move.
- 2. The bust is always still.
- 3. Keep your feet on the ground for your stability.
- 4. When simultaneously pulling both dumbbells, remember to carefully tighten your shoulder blades.
- 5. Do not give jerks, and do not take a momentum, you must control your weight during all the exercise.
- 6. Keep a slight bend in the elbow.
- 7. Do not raise the dumbbells higher than shoulder height.
- 8. Do not pull with your back, do not raise your back at the same time as the dumbbells.