Here is an interesting variant with a vertical pulley. You can incorporate this exercise into all your upper body sessions.
The vertical draw engages your deltoids and this is possible thanks to the position of your bust and the way of pulling with the elbows outwards.
Remember to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
Follow the instructions for the rear delt with lat machine
- 1. Provide a double handle on a pulley machine and set the load. Sit back with the machine at an angle of about 45 ° (see video). Be sure to flat your upper back so you do not move it during exercise.
- 2. Grab the handles with the palms facing each other in the up position.
- 3. While inhaling, pull the handles towards you by bending your elbows outward.
- 4. Return to the starting position by bringing your arms up.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Rear delt with lat machine : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Bend your elbows only outwards and not downwards in order to not engage your back.
- 2. Do not overtighten the handles to avoid overloading the forearms.
- 3. Keep the return phase as much as possible, check the movement on the eccentric phase (when you release to return to the initial position).
- 4. Do not lock elbows.
- 5. The difficult option is to make the same motion without a seat in front of you to force you not to advance the bust during the return phase.