The use of machines in bodybuilding is very useful for beginners, people wanting to get a proper gesture and without risks. It prevents injuries and guides you on the move.
Here we are on a new variant to isolate your deltoids. You will fully strengthen your shoulders in variations exercises. It is therefore to be included in your upper body sessions.
Follow the instructions for executions of the back of shoulder machine horizontal pull
- 1. Set the load and install yourself on the machine (see video).
- 2. Grasp the handles in pronation.
- 3. Pull the handles toward you and back.
- 4. While controlling the movement, hold the return phase and return to the initial position.
Here are our tips, advice and techniques for the rear delt horizontal machine
- 1. Do not pull with the back.
- 2. Do not lift your shoulders while moving.
- 3. Tighten your shoulder blades voluntarily during the concentric phase.
- 4. Keep a ground support with your feet.
- 5. During your movements, make a stop during the maximum contraction.