Be sitting and with your back pressed against the seat will allow you to isolate your deltoids well. With dumbbells you can load your weights according to the gain you want.
Follow these instructions to perform the seated side lateral raise
- 1. Arrange two dumbbells and sit on a 90-degree seat.
- 2. The dumbbells, held in pronation (hand palm down) are on each side of the bench.
- 3. While exhaling, make a side elevation, lift the dumbbells on the sides in the axis of the shoulder.
- 4. While inhaling, lower the arms and return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
See the list of tips, advice and techniques, and improve on the seated side lateral raise
- 1. Keep your back straight and do not bend.
- 2. The elevation stops at the shoulder when you raise the dumbbell.
- 3. Secure a straight stitch in front of you to stay upright.
- 4. When the exercise becomes complicated, hang on to complete full amplitude movement, even if it means reducing your number of repetitions.