For this variant it is better to use a handle to be more stable and have a fluid movement.
Like all your bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
This is the instructions for the unilateral lat pull and how to do
- 1. Set the load on the machine and attach a bar high enough to pull it down.
- 2. Grasp the bar with the back of your hands facing you and with a larger shoulder width spacing.
- 3. Then, sit on the seat, letting your arms stretch.
- 4. Advance one side of the bar forward then with the other side, pull the bar down and on the same axis, contracting the lat concerned. Bring the engaged side of the bar as low as possible.
- 5. While controlling the climb, return to the starting position. Reassemble as much as possible by extending your arms to the maximum.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Unilateral lat pull : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Inhale when you pull and exhale when you release.
- 2. Visualize yoursel with the shoulder blades tightened during the pulling.
- 3. Make slow movements, and wait for a break time when the bar is at the lowest.
- 4. Keep the return phase as much as possible, control the movement on the eccentric phase (when you release to return to the initial position).
- 5. Hold the bar in a normal way, do not tighten too hard.
- 6. Keep flexibility in your elbows.
- 7. Pass the bar in front of your head and not behind.