Neutral grip is a good test and progression exercise. Use this handle to gauge your workouts and determine your next sessions.
Like all your bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
This is the instructions for the hammer grip lat pull
- 1. Set the load on the machine and attach a bar upwards to pull it down.
- 2. Grip the bar on the outside, with the palms facing each other and with a larger shoulder width spacing.
- 3. Next, sit on the seat, letting your arms stretch.
- 4. While inhaling, pull your arms, down and on the same axis, contracting your big dorsals. Bring the center of the bar as low as possible toward the center of the chest.
- 5. While controlling the climb, return to the starting position. Reassemble as much as possible by extending your arms to the maximum.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Hammer grip lat pull : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Breath during movement is inverted, inhale when you go down the bar. Exhale when you go up.
- 2. Tighten your shoulder blades voluntarily during the concentric phase (descent).
- 3. Take regular breaks at the end of the work phases.
- 4. Control your movement for better results. Mainly on the eccentric phase
- 5. This overloads your forearms if you tighten the bar too much.
- 6. Keep the elbows free.
- 7. Pass the bar in front of your head and not behind.
- 8. For your comfort you can lean the bust back while keeping a flat back.