Pronation handle less involved your biceps, you lose a little strength in favor of better isolation on the back.
Think to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
This is the instructions for the horizontal rowing machine and how to do
- 1. Set the load on the machine and sit on the seat with the cushion on the top of the abs. To adjust the seat : the handles are at chest height or slightly higher.
- 2. Grasp the handle with the palms in pronation grip (palm on top) and stand straight. Contract your abs.
- 3. Pull the handles back by tightening your shoulder blades and focusing your attention on the lats.
- 4. While controlling the return, go back to the initial position by moving the handles forward.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Horizontal rowing machine : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The breathing during the movement is reversed, inhale when pulling the handles backwards. Exhale when you release.
- 2. Tighten your shoulder blades voluntarily during the concentric phase (pulling).
- 3. Make slow movements, and wait for a pause time when you reach maximum amplitudes.
- 4. Keep the return phase as much as possible, control the movement on the eccentric phase (when you release to return to the initial position).
- 5. Do not over-tighten the handles to avoid overloading your forearms.
- 6. Do not lock elbows.
- 7. Keep your lower back still and do not overload your lumbars to protect them.
- 8. Do not raise your shoulders.