This isolation exercise will mainly strengthen your obliques.
It is both difficult and effective if done slowly and accurately. The back should not be painful with the effort, and the neck should not be too tight.
Keep focus on the side of your abdomen.
This is the instructions for oblique rotation lying down
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor, bend your knees. Your feet are about 20 cm from the glutes.
- 2. Aspire your belly button and extend your arms close to the ground.
- 3. While exhaling, lean your bust on the side, contracting your obliques, i a way to go in the direction of your ankle with your hand.
- 4. Then release and return to the initial position before making the same movement on the other side of your obliques.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The oblique rotation lying down : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. Peel the shoulder blades off the ground.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction.
- 4. Do not pull at your neck, focus on the obliques.