Here is the classic side crunch, useful and easy to do, at home or in the gym. Effective in the long run, there is no point in overloading yourself on this exercise.
This is the instructions for lateral crunch
- 1. Lie on your side and on the floor. The body is straight and taut like a board on the edge.
- 2. Place the top arm on your head without pulling it to maximize the range of motion.
- 3. While exhaling, tilt the bust to the side to bring your shoulder towards your hip.
- 4. Then release and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Lateral crunch : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. For more difficulty, raise your leg and keep it in the air.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction.
- 4. To relieve your neck, you can put your hands behind your head without pulling on your neck.
- 5. Place the arm elbow on the ground in front of you (see video) to help stabilize yourself.