The lying down transverse a not very well-known exercice to the public and yet very effective. It really makes it possible to obtain aesthetic results at the belly level. It will allow to have a stomach more returned by muscling deep abdominals: the transverse.
This is the instructions for transverse
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor and place your arms on the floor along the body.
- 2. Place a weight on your belly to accentuate the exercise.
- 3. Draw back your belly aspiring your bellybutton. Imagine wanting to touch the ground with your belly button.
- 4. Then release very slowly to return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Transverse : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs during the exercice.
- 2. Place your head flat or under a cushion to protect your neck.
- 3. Do not exceed 3 minutes of exercise if you are a beginner to avoid abdominal cramps.
- 4. To relieve your abdomen, take breaks of at least one minute between your series.
- 5. Breathing may seem difficult if you are a beginner, hold on, you can maintain your breath during aspiration or try to breathe normally while keeping your stomach tucked in (this is an option).