Inverted or back crunch is a variation that allows you to work your entire posterior muscle chain. You will mainly muscular back, lumbar, glutes and hamstrings.
This is the instructions for the back crunch
- 1. Lie down completely on your stomach. The body straight, stretched and the tips of feet towards the back.
- 2. Place your fingertips on your head at the temples by bending your elbows out.
- 3. While inhaling, perform an inverted crunch, it's mean to bring the top of the back to your glutes together by bending your back to the outside.
- 4. Then release and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Back crunch : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The breathing is reversed because you work on the posterior chain and in particular the muscles of the back.
- 2. Peel off the legs, upper body and arms simultaneously for extra strength on your muscles.
- 3. Apply break times in the up position.
- 4. To relieve your neck, look in front of you or slightly upwards without accentuating the amplitude of your cervical spine.