Reinforcing your shoulders is very important for the aesthetics of your arms and preventing the many injuries that occur in this area.
Here you are in isolation on the deltoids of the shoulder namely the anterior deltoid, the medial deltoid and the posterior deltoid. This movement also engages the abdominals, upper back and traps.
Observe these operating instructions for side lateral raise with machine
- 1. Set the load on the machine before you sit on the seat. Keep your back straight and place your elbows under the cushions provided for the elevation.
- 2. Take a deep breath, then raise your arms until the elbow reaches shoulder height.
- 3. While exhaling, lower your arms in the same manner as you fitted them.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Here are some tips, advice and techniques to go further the side lateral raise with machine
- 1. Maintain the same elbow flexion throughout the exercise.
- 2. Voluntarily contract the muscles of your shoulder. Visualize the top of your arms to help you.
- 3. Keep the same pace throughout the exercise, without pausing during exercise.
- 4. Do not raise your shoulders so as not to engage trapezes too much.
- 5. Contract your abs for the stability of the bust.
- 6. If you want to focus on the posterior deltoid, lean the bust forward slightly with your back flat.