Here is a variant to achieve with a weight, it is an additional difficulty to adjust according to your level.
Bodyweight exercises such as c-crunch are some of the best movements to build your abs. Especially with a suitable load.
This is the instructions for the c-crunch
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor and place a weight on your stomach. Then stretch your legs down and stretch your arms in line with your head as you gain weight.
- 2. Once in position, take your feet off the ground, tigh your legs and bend your knees together with your arms to bring them towards each other towards the center of your chest.
- 3. Take a deep breath, control the movement and move your legs away from your arms simultaneously to return to your starting position.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
C-crunch: several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. Peel the shoulder blades off the ground simultaneously when you raise the bust.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction. And perform slow movements or with a musical tempo.
- 4. Do not put your feet on the ground during the exercise, the goal being to stay in motion.
- 5. The back should not bend, if it is the case decrease the amplitude.
- 6. The best way is to bend your knees and put your feet on the floor if exercise becomes too difficult, rather than give up your series.