This compound exercise allows you to work on your previous deltoids. Double-strike while also working on your back and traps.
It will be necessary to pay attention to the position of the back and not to pull the bust forward. The principle is to pull the elastic back and bring it to you without moving the bust ideally.
It is called rear delt for your rear deltoid but also the muscles of the upper back, which will make a complete exercise on your shoulders.
Follow these directions to make the rear delt with band
- 1. Attach a rubber band to a stand to provide the back draw. Then pull the elastic towards you with a very slight tension to put you in the starting position.
- 2. The feet are at the pelvis width spacing, the knees are slightly bent, the back is flat and your bust is sheathed. The elbows are at the height of the shoulders.
- 3. Pull the elastic by bending the elbows backwards. Bring your hands as close to your shoulders as possible.
- 4. Relax by extending your arms in front of you.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Follow our tips, advice and techniques to go further on the rear delt with band
- 1. Contract your abs to stay spayed. Draw your belly button.
- 2. Keep your feet firmly on the ground for your stability with your knees slightly bent, this will prevent strain on the lower back.
- 3. When pulling the elastics, remember to keep the same axis. do not move your elbows up or down;
- 4. Tighten your shoulder blades voluntarily, leaving the movement of the shoulders free.