Very often used in the gym, you will find this exercise in the upper body sessions and especially for the back.
The bar will give you more stability during movement and allow good control to engage your lats.
Lats shoulders and triceps muscles are also involved.
like all bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
These instructions will allow you to perform well the EZ bar pull over
- 1. Set the load on the machine and install a bar high on the machine.
- 2. Stand straight and lean forward slightly from the hips with your back flat. The feet are at pelvis width spacing or more spread according to your felt.
- 3. Hold the bar in pronation (palms down) and with a shoulder width.
- 4. Pull the bar down, keeping the arms as tight as possible and on the same axis.
- 5. Once the maximum amplitude has been reached, raise the bar by controlling the movement and return to the starting position.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
To go further, here are the tips, advice and techniques for the EZ bar pull over
- 1. Take care with your breathing, never block it during exercise, inhale during the descent and exhale with effort to raise the dumbbell.
- 2. Be careful about placing your lower back. Be careful to not amplify your natural curvature to protect your lumbar.
- 3. Do not jerk and do not take momentum, favor continuous movement.