This warm-up can be included before all your legroom sessions. It will heat overall your thighs and your glutes.
Get an elastic band to perform this polyarticular and complete warm-up.
You will also need a bench and enough space to perform the slots.
Here is the full session of the dynamic glutes warm-up
I : Hip trust on bench :
- 1. Sit your upper back (shoulders included) on the bench. The feet are flat on the floor and the width of the basin. the knees are bent at 90 °. Place the elastic between your thighs and just above the knees. The body is then parallel to the ground and shorn.
- 2. Contract your abdominals throughout the exercise. Then lower the basin by controlling the movement. The back always remains in contact with the bench (see video).
- 3. Reassemble your pelvis in the initial position by voluntarily contracting the glutes. Be sure to align the shoulders, pelvis and knees on one horizontal axis.
Tips : For more sensations, do the exercise on the heels.
II : Squat with elastic
- 1. Chained with the squats, the elastic did not move, the feet shoulder width, bend your hips and knees and squat as if to sit to make the squat.
- 2. Push in the thighs by contracting your glutes to go back to the starting position.
Reminder : The back is flat, buttocks and hips go backwards. Keep the heels on the ground.
III : Double lunges walked
- 1. Finish your warm up with the double slots on the market. Take a big step in front of you by spacing your feet to the width of the pool or more for your comfort. Bend the knees at 90 ° and align the ankle with the knee on the front leg.
- 2. With both knees bent at 90 °, make a slight "bounce" (see video) to make a doubled slot.
- 3. Push into the front leg to return to the initial position and change legs.
Tips : For knee comfort, you can point the knee outward while exercising.