Be careful not to do too often this exercise especially for women, it is useful for muscle support, but do not overdo it. You will strengthen your obliques with the rotation crunch.
This is the instructions for crunch rotation
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor and place your hands behind your head without pulling on your neck.
- 2. Bend the knee 90 degrees above your hips.
- 3. While exhaling, simultaneously bring one elbow to the opposite knee and extend the other leg, then make the same movement with the opposite.
- 4. Then release and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Crunch rotation : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. The navel is aspired towards the ground.
- 2. Peel off the ground the shoulder blade moving and and keep the other as still as possible.
- 3. This is a continuous exercise, do not take a break during exercise.
- 4. Relieve your neck with your hands behind your neck when needed.
- 5. Move the knee and elbow closer together to maximize the contraction.
- 6. The elbows are open to the outside.