In our daily life, the stairs are very effective practice for strengthening your legs. In addition to the strengthening part, you will also have a significant cardio aspect.
Psoas, quadriceps, calves, glutes, here is a complete range of muscle strengthening. To have the thighs drawn and a curved ass, nothing like the stairs.
Follow the guidelines for the stairs
- 1. Ride on the machine that is stationary. Set a proper speed for your workout.
- 2. Ride steps one after the other by placing your feet on the step and pressing into the heel.
- 3. Push across your leg to tip the other foot to the next step.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Here are some advice, tips and techniques for the stairs
- 1. Press in your heel at the time of laying the foot and not with the tip of your foot. Unless you want to further engage the calves.
- 2. Try not to hold on to the machine and stay sheathed for more benefits when walking (stability, side chains, deep muscles).
- 3. Climb the stairs in pairs to maximize muscle gains on the glutes.