The abdominals are essential for the stability of the pelvis, the orientation of the bust and offers a important help in most exercises composed of the upper body. They consist of the right, the transverse and the oblique.
To have the abdominals drawn and massive, it is essential to vary the exercises to strengthen the different parts of the abdomen. A healthy lifestyle and a proper diet will be just as important as muscle work.
The fat cells responsible for the fat storage are in front of your abdominals, so working the abdominals with too much fat on the stomach will only swell your stomach. It will then be necessary to review your food plan.
This isolation exercise will strengthen your rectus abdominis and your transverse.
The use of the machine ensures the correct movement and protects against injury if you respect your flexibility and muscle capacity.
This is the instructions for the abs machine
- 1. Set the load on the machine.
- 2. Sit down at the bottom of the seat and your back pressed against the backrest. Then place your hands on the handles and chest against the machine support in front of you. Your feet are on the bottom hold.
- 3. While exhaling, bring your chest close to your knees.
- 4. Slowly release the muscle tension to return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The abs machine : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Aspire your bellybutton to stay straight
- 2. Grasp the handles on the sides for more stability.
- 3. Perform slow movements and hold the contraction.
- 4. Retain as much as possible the return phase (when you release to return to the initial position).