Very controversial by the sports community for possible effects on the back, it is nonetheless a fundamental exercise to build the abdominals.
For information, we make a crunch to get up every morning, the crunch becomes negative like all other movements if it is done in excess.
This is the instructions for the crunch on the floor
- 1. Lie down completely on the floor and place your hands behind your head without pulling on your neck.
- 2. Bend the knee 90 degrees above your hips. Then put your feet on the ground about 20 cm from the pelvis.
- 3. While exhaling, bring your chin as close to your knees as possible. Keep a neutral look and your eyes follow the movement.
- 4. Then release and return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Crunch on the floor : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Contract your bust and abs.
- 2. Peel the shoulder blades off the ground simultaneously as you raise the bust.
- 3. The movement must be slow to be more effective, try with a slow musical tempo.
- 4. To relieve your neck, you can put your hands behind your head without pulling on your neck.
- 5. If the back bends, decrease the amplitude.
- 6. Keep the elbows to the outside.