For people with lumbar pain or simply the back, the swiss ball will be very useful.
Use this variant to relieve yourself, in addition to a specific session on the abdominals or for a muscle support of your abdominal chain.
This is the instrutions for the crunch on swiss ball
- 1. Sit down on the swiss ball in a way to be upright, your feet are on the floor and your knees bent at 90 °.
- 2. Once in position on the ball, slightly tilt your bust backwards by taking a step forward. The lower back is then entirely on the ball.
- 3. Take a deep breath, and, while exhaling , in order to bring the bust forward, bring the elbows towards the knees to make a crunch.
- 4. Slowly release the tension to return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The crunch on swiss ball : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutoon.
- 2. Cross your arms in front of you to help to stabilize yourself.
- 3. During your series, perform slow movements or with a musical tempo to maintain the abdominal contraction.
- 4. The feet remain on the ground.
- 5. Do not go back too far to avoid accentuating the arch of the back.