Here again is a variant of the classic horizontal pull, thanks to the pulley amplitude and flexibility of movement are improved. This variant allows you to vary your upper body sessions.
The unilateral method makes it possible to isolate one side of the back, work more effectively on muscle growth, and gain strength.
This compound exercise involves the biceps, lats and triceps.
As with all bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
To realize the unilateral cable row here are the instructions
- 1. Set the load on the machine.
- 2. Sit on the seat with your back straight and your legs slightly bent and resting.
- 3. Grasp the handle in neutral position (palm inward) and pull toward you by folding back.
- 4. To return to the starting position, extend the arm and release the muscle tension.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement, the number of times you want, then switch sides.
To go further, here are the tips, advice and techniques for the unilateral cable row
- 1. Keep your back straight.
- 2. Focus on your back and do not use the shoulder to pull.
- 3. Keep the elbow closest to the body when pulling.
- 4. Look in front of you, so you do not look down and protect your neck.
- 5. Always start by your weakest side, it will make up for the gaps if there are any between your right and left.
- 6. Keep your fett anchored well on the intended holds.