Here is what it takes to work with the top of the body : the Dips. They work both on your pecs, your triceps and your shoulders.
Shoulders are heavily stressed and must be stable during exercise. The triceps are clearly committed and ready to help your pecs for thrust.
Thin to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
- 1. If you can, place your feet on the supports, then place your hands on the handles.
- 2. Push in your arms to put yourself in an upright position. Stretch your elbows and be right
- 3. While inhaling, bend your elbows towards the back of the body to lower your bust.
- 4. While exhaling, extend your elbows and go back to your starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Techniques, tips and advices for dips
- 1. The elbows are always locked and close to the body during exercise. They bend backwards to the descent.
- 2. Keep your eyes in front of you, do not bend your head forward.
- 3. If there is no station planned for the feet, take an impulse to put yourself in starting position.
- 4. Stabilize the pelvis by contracting the glutes and abdominals. Do not bend your back.
- 5. Do not cross your legs to maintain the safety of your back and spine.