Here is a new exercise with the bust face to the floor. Fight gravity to climb the dumbbells.
In isolation on the deltoids, you also engage the upper back and traps.
Here are the performance instructions for the rear delt with dumbbell on incline bench
- 1. Arrange a dumbbell in each hand in pronation (hand palm down) and sit on a sloping bench.
- 2. Place your arms in front of the seat without letting your dumbbells hang and bring them closer to each other.
- 3. Raise the dumbbells until they are about the ribs (approximately) and the elbow forms a right angle (90 °) between the shoulder and the wrist.
- 4. Lower your dumbbells slowly and return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
If you would like to go further, check out our tips, advice and techniques for the rear delt with dumbbell on incline bench
- 1. Assemble the dumbbells by bending your elbows in the same plane as your shoulder (the elbow is not forward or backward from the shoulder).
- 2. Contract your abs and stay pampered.
- 3. In the concentric phase (the mounted), tighten the shoulder blades voluntarily.
- 4. Keep your feet on the ground for your stability.