Slightly more difficult than a seated curl leg, you can use it to change exercises during a leg session.
Instructions for lying leg curl
- 1. Set the load you want to use on the machine and lie on the intended seat.
- 2. Place the top of your ankles under the cushion and prepare to bend your knees.
- 3. Clasp the handles or the surface provided, close to your head to stabilize you.
- 4. Flex your knees to go up the station.
- 5. Release the muscle tension and slowly return to the initial position by controlling the movement.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Our techniques, tips and advice for lying leg curl
- 1. The heel goes in the direction of the buttock during exercise.
- 2. Voluntarily contract your hamstrings (back of the thigh) on the way up.
- 3. Perform the movement in depth, do not look for speed. The descent of the exercise takes twice as long as the climb.