You probably know this exercise often performed by members of gym. Efficient and fast to perform, it is however difficult on long run.
This is the instructions for the leg raises on the floor
- 1. Lie down, your back flat or with your natural arch and hands under the buttocks or near the pelvis.
- 2. Take off slightly both legs from the ground.
- 3. Grouped, raise your legs as tight as possible by bringing them back to the pelvis. Respect your flexibility and raise the legs as high as possible according to your level.
- 4. Slowly put down your legs to return to their original position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement
The leg raises on the floor : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Aspire your bellybutton to stay sheathed.
- 2. Never rest your legs on the ground during exercise to maximize abdominal contraction.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction.
- 4. Slow down the movement when you put down your legs.
- 5. If the back gets too deep, reduce the amplitude.