Put a little difficulty with the hanging leg raises , the fight against the gravity will give you a different feeling on your abs, we let you discover this new sensation. There is also a very important muscle that will allow you to flex your thigh on the pelvis. This is the psoas.
This is the instructions for the hanging leg raises
- 1. Provide a pull up bar or a fixed bar suspended.
- 2. Grab the bar with the back of your hands facing you and let you hang.
- 3. Contract your abs and bend your knees to bring them as high as possible to your chest. Move only your legs towards the bust.
- 4. Release slowly and return to the starting position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The hanging leg raises : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Aspire your bellybutton to keep your body sheathed during the exercise.
- 2. Use breaks time during the maximum contraction.
- 3. Slow down the movement when you go down your legs.