Here, we just use a bar placed between two TRX (straps) to use support.
Triceps, shoulders, with the balancing push up, work in a secondary way your body. It will strongly favor your abdominals that will be contracted to maintain a straight posture.
The instructions for carrying out the balancing push up for begginer
- 1. Put yourself in tension board position on the bar. The hands are positioned slightly wider than the height of the shoulders.
- 2. Be on tiptoe. Align the ankles, pelvis and shoulders on the same axis. Imagine an extended board.
- 3. Take a deep breath and while keeping your elbows relatively close to the body, move your body down. Bring the center of your chest to the bar.
- 4. While exhaling, return to the initial position by pushing into the palms of your hands and holding out your elbows.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Techniques, tips and advice for balancing push up for beginner
- 1. Gauge the spread of the hands according to your possibilities. The further apart they are, the more they will work outside the pecs and the anterior deltoids.
- 2. Keep your eyes down and do not lift your head.
- 3. Perform full amplitude motion to get better beam work.
- 4. Contract your glutes and aspire your navel to help you stay sparred.
- 5. Tight your shoulder blades at the descent and do not accentuate the arch of the back.
- 6. Vary the speed of movement according to the sessions for muscle fibers.
- 7. Finish on the knees rather than abandon the series.