This exercise focuses on your chest and maintaining a good posture thanks to the ground. It will allow you to gain shoulder opening and volume on your chest.
Instructions for dumbbell chest fly on the floor
- 1. Take the dumbbells in each hand and put yourself in a sitting position with your knees bent.
- 2. Then push into the knees to lie flat on your back or with a natural curvature.
- 3. Extend your elbows to place the dumbbells over your chest.
- 4. While inhaling, spread your arms and slowly lower the dumbbells by touching the ground or respecting your shoulder flexibility.
- 5. While exhaling, raise the dumbbells above the chest by elbowing the elbows.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Improve your performances with our techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Be sure to respect your shoulder flexibility and do not go down too low if it is too difficult.
- 2. Do not bump your dumbbells on the climb.
- 3. Stabilize the pelvis by contracting the abdominals. For that, aspire your belly button.
- 4. Bend the legs, with the feet on the floor as an easy option.
- 5. Keep an axis parallel to the center of the chest.
- 6. Block the upward position for more contraction on the pecs.