For the more adventurous of you, you can again add difficulty by raising the pelvis after your leg. Which makes it an excellent bodyweight exercise.
This is the instructions for leg raises and hips
- 1. Lie down the back and the pelvis entirely on a flat bench. Buttocks are close to an extremity.
- 2. Grasp each side of the station to stabilize during exercise and put your head flat on the bench.
- 3. While exhaling, raise your legs, grouped and slightly bent, towards your chest.
- 4. When the legs reach the pelvis, raise the pelvis upwards.
- 5.Once your maximum is reached, lower your bust, put it on the bench, then lower the legs to their original position.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The leg raises and hips : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring the bellybutton.
- 2. Try to keep your legs as grouped as possible.
- 3. During your series, do not put your feet on the ground.
- 4. To relieve the lower back, do not try to raise the pelvis too high.
- 5. If the back is hollow during the descent, decrease the amplitude.