Variation of the classic pump, it allows to better perform the movement if you are beginner.
RESPECT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DROP SET PUSH UPS
- 1. Put yourself in the plank position on the ground and on the tip of the feet, the body parallel to the ground.
- 2. Place your hands under the shoulders then spread them outward.
- 3. Stay sheathed, align the shoulders, pelvis, knees and ankles on the same axis.
- 4. Inhale deeply and slowly lower your whole body just above the ground. The chest may touch the ground slightly.
- 5. Return to the initial position by pushing in the palms of your hands and straining your elbows.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
MASTER MORE THE DROP SET PUSH UPS WITH THESE TECHNIQUES, TIPS AND ADVICE
- 1. Assess the spread of the hands according to your possibilities. The further apart they are, the more they will work outside the pectorals and the anterior deltoids.
- 2. Keep your hands at shoulder height or below this level.
- 3. Perform a full amplitude motion to get a better beam job.
- 4. Contract the glutes to stabilize the pelvis. The pelvis is aligned with the shoulders and the knee-ankle axis over the entire exercise.
- 5. Tighten the shoulder blades on the way down and do not accentuate the arch of the back.
- 6. Vary the speed of movement according to the sessions for muscle fibers.
- 7. Finish on the knees rather than give up the series.