Here is a very good combination between raising the leg and the crunch to work your abs deeply.
Depending on your choice, you can do it consecutively (afterwards) or simultaneously (at the same time).
This is the instructions for the leg raises and crunch
- 1. Sit on a bench, buttocks at the end of it. Then grab the bench on each side towards your glutes.
- 2. Bend the knee at 90 ° and as high as possible toward your chest.
- 3. Your bust is leaning slightly backwards, your back remains straight. Here is the starting position.
- 4. While inhaling, lean your bust towards the bench, lower your legs together and simultaneously down and the feet do not touch the ground.
- 5. Reassemble while exhaling: raise your legs towards the chest by bending the knees, while performing a crunch, that is to say bringing the chest of your knees.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
The leg raises and crunch : several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Voluntarily contract your abs by aspiring your bellybutton.
- 2. Keep a neutral look and your eyes follow the movement.
- 3. During your series, do not stop, continue your movement without ever stopping to maintain the abdominal contraction. And perform slow movements or with a musical tempo.
- 5. Be careful, if the back bends, decrease the amplitude. It is very important to protect the back on this exercise, do not do the execute if you have pain.
- 6. Keep your elbows close to the body and backwards for comfort.