Seated knees flexed calf are essential in a day of leg work (Leg day). This is a classic pushing exercise: the toes push in the ground to engage the muscles.
Seat calves knees flexed instructions
- 1. Sit on the machine so that your thighs are under the support, toes stretched on tiptoe, with the heel raised.
- 2. Push in your toes to mount the ankles and disable the safety.
- 3. Flatten your heels in the ground until you stretch your calves.
- 4. While exhaling, raise the ankles by pushing in the toes to lift the load.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Seated calves knees flexed techniques, tips and advice
- 1. Be sure to voluntarily contract the calves when going up.
- 2. Visualize the soles of your feet when you put the load back on.
- 3. Favor slow movements, and pause on the ascent.