On this kind of exercise, you are in total isolation on the forearms and in particular the brachioradial.
This movement is fully the best for you to muscular forearms, so it is to be included in all your arm sessions.
Remember to adapt your diet plan to optimize your workouts.
Follow these instructions for handles curl on bench with bar
- 1. Arrange a bar and load it if necessary.
- 2. Sit on a flat bench with your wrists at the end and therefore in the vacuum from the very wrist joint.
- 3. Lift the bar by flexing the wrist upwards.
- 4. Go back down and return to the starting position, then continue your series.
Here is a series of tips, advice and techniques for handles curl on bench with bar
- 1. We advise you to warm your wrists empty in advance by turning your wrist in all directions. And to repeat the very movement of the empty exercise.
- 2. Place the entire forearm flat on the bench.
- 3. It is important not to take off your forearms off the bench to avoid engaging the biceps.
- 4. Do not over-tighten the bar.