In isolation on the forearms, this exercise is a variation of the classic wrist flexion. Not used in gym, effective and to diversify your sessions, it should be included in your arms sessions.
Here are the instructions for standing handles curl with bar
- 1. Position the bar in your back with arms outstretched, the bar should be held in your hands.
- 2. While standing, feet wide, let the bar slide along your fingers before putting it back into your hands and flexing your wrists upward (see video for a visual).
- 3. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
To go further on standing handles curl with bar, try these tips, advice and techniques
- 1. Keep arms straight and do not bend during exercise.
- 2. If you are uncomfortable with sliding the bar along your fingers, you can only bend the handle by holding the bar completely.
- 3. Do not lift your elbows to help you.