Here is a new variant to work your forearms with a bar. Rotating allows you to engage your brachioradial throughout the movement.
Follow the instructions to perform on the handles rotation with bar
- 1. Plan a bar and a flat bench.
- 2. Sit on the flat bench with your forearms resting on the bench, leave your wrists empty, holding the bar from above.
- 3. Rotate your wrist so that the palm of your hand is facing the ceiling.
- 4. Reverse bend and return to home position, then continue your series.
Check out our tips, advice and techniques to go further on the handles rotation with bar
- 1. Do not hesitate to put your opposite hand on your forearm for stability and to feel your brachioradial.
- 2. Be slow in your movement to fully engage the muscles.
- 3. Do not move the forearm, arm or shoulder.