The incline bench will allow you to keep your arms fixed and to isolate the biceps correctly.
Useful for developing your arms, this session is great to include in your upper body sessions.
To properly achieve the movement of the preacher curl with bar, here are the instructions to follow
- 1. Arrange a bar and set the load.
- 2. Sit in front of an incline bench intended for the biceps.
- 3. Place your arms on the bench cushion and grab the bar in supine hold (palm up) and shoulder width.
- 4. Raise the bar towards the shoulder as high as possible to contract the muscle.
- 5. Slowly lower the bar and return to the home position.
- 6. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Here are our tips, advice, techniques to go further on the preacher curl with bar
- 1. Do not pull with your back when bringing the bar back to you.
- 2. Keep a motionless posture, only the forearms move.
- 3. Keep feet anchored to the floor and elbows on the cushion without moving them.
- 4. Fully control the movement, if the bar is unstable, unload it.
- 5. Care of your wrists, keep them steady during movement.