For this exercise do not hesitate to ask for assistance to put you in starting position.
The aesthetics of the body being specific to each one, we advise you to work on different exercises to have a complete reinforcement of your biceps.
Like all your bodybuilding exercises, it is important to optimize your diet plan.
Here are the instructions for the lying cable curl
- 1. Set your load on a pulley machine that pulls down.
- 2. To get in position first watch the video: grab the bar in supine hold and then lie down on the bench with the bar held over your head lying flat on the bench. To do this, take the helm and then advance step by step above the bench, once arrived at the end of the bench, lying down while keeping control of the load. Then fold the arms to lower the bar on a vertical axis parallel to the ground.
- 3. Extend your arms again to return to the starting position.
- 4. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Tips, techniques, advice, we give you what you need to know about the lying cable curl
- 1. Do not dig your back on the bench. Keep your curvature natural.
- 2. Do not stretch your arms as much as possible, keep a slight bending for the high grip.
- 3. Bring the bar towards the shoulders and hold a vertical axis, do not make curve.
- 4. The elbows are fixed throughout the movement.
- 5. Do not over-tighten the bar so as not to overload your forearms.
- 6. Your arms are almost stretched up when you release.