This exercise at the pulley is very frequently used in gym is one of the most classic for biceps. Taking the handle will allow you to make your variants according to your sessions.
This exercise isolates your biceps and comes to solicit the two leaders of the biceps. Adjust the pulley according to your size and feel.
Follow these instructions for the hammer cable curl
- 1. Place a double handle or rope in the down position on a pulley machine. Then set your load.
- 2. Grip your rope on each side in neutral grip (palms facing each other). Take a step back and put yourself in position. In a standing position, knees slightly bent and feet at a shoulder width spacing. Your arms are stretched along your body in front of your pelvis.
- 3. Then mount the two parts of the rope together at the top of your chest and on the same axis.
- 4. Slowly release without moving your elbows or wrists.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Follow these tips, advice and techniques for the hammer cable curl
- 1. Do not pull with the back, only the forearms move.
- 2. You can glue both ends of the rope when moving.
- 3. Contract your abs to stay sheathed.
- 4. Keep your elbows as close to your body as possible.
- 5. Do not look at the ground to protect your neck.