Lie down and demonstrate diversity with the lying neck weight extension. You will have to combine strength and balance to maintain a clean and aligned gesture for a better result on your triceps.
You will have understood it here we work the triceps.
Very effective, it is intended for intermediate level practitioners and can be integrated into the upper body sessions. It is a variation of the classic triceps exercises and is intended for intermediate level practitioners.
As mentioned above, balance will play an important role, the weight will be close to your head and you will have to control the movement with precision.
Here are the instructions for lying extension
- 1. Slowly, tilt your legs towards you, while lying down and with control, to bring your back against the bench and the weight toward your chest.
- 2. Take the weight with your palms facing each other, then ride them over your head with the back of your hands facing you.
- 3. While inhaling, bend your elbows by turning the palms of your hands inward and to each side of your head (see video).
- 4. While exhaling, extend your elbows with this time a rotation of the hands to the outside to return to the initial position.
- 5. Continue your series by repeating the movement.
Lying extension: several techniques, tips and advice
- 1. For beginners, test the exercise without loads by visualizing the space that the weight would take.
- 2. The elbows are tightened on the descent and are aligned as much as possible with the shoulders. Do not bend your elbows out.
- 3. Do not bend your back and keep your head flat on the bench.